Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Time for my Peeps!


It's that time again! Wednesday night chat is on, baby!!!! Tonight, we can wrap up our Host chat with any other left-to-discuss topics y'all might want to share. I will also unveil our book club plans for the next two months, leading up to the release of Breaking Dawn! YAY! I have missed Edward, in all of his marble, obelisk, rock hard...ahem. I am so ready for my imaginary girls night out (and fry, of course, if he joins us) with my imaginary friends, I can't even tell you! I also made a trip to the bookstore last night, trying to wiggle the Phury book out of the little timid Borders dude, alas to no avail!

Talk to you all tonight! 10:30 my time (it's all about me, you know!), 9:30 Central, 8:30 Mountain, 7:30 Pacific.

Talk to you all tonight! Love, Blue

PS: Joey graduated from Kindergarten! Here he is, while I am sniffling and emotional from Kindergarten the slide show!

6 comments:

Dutley said...

I'm so peeping excited for Chat tonight. I must really have been neglecting all of you because even my husband has commented, "it's been a long time since you and your freaky friends have been online"
So here's to having paid enough attention to my hubby that I can enjoy a little more girl time without guilt.

Lollipop Sucking GTO Driver said...

I tried the same thing with my Borders dude today and he just laughed and shook his head at me ... he knows me too well! I'm always trying to get him to give me stuff early. Anyway... I did buy a book titled "A New Dawn" a collection of authors on Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. I peeked through it and it looks really interesting. I'll let you know.

Shelley said...

Peepin' excited!! HAHAHA! I love it! I also enjoy Mr. Dano's use of 'freaky friends' - that's right, I like it!

Shelley said...

Dang, those loser Borders dudes! When we open our bookstore in Index, Indiana, we can all secretly read the books BEFORE the release date - moowhaahahahhahahahah! Oh, and what's this about a collection of authors on the Twilight Series - is their reviews and comments? Give us the deets tonight, chica!

Anna said...

it's BUBBA peep!
No go on Phury at my B&N too

Shelley said...

My momma loves Bubba!!! It SO is Bubba Peep! Woohooooo!