Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wednesday night book club


To my PEEPS!

(Title of this weeks diorama: "Peepbusters. I ain't 'fraid of no peeps") ~


I'm sending this out tonight in case I don't have a chance during the day tomorrow as I will be traveling. Chat tomorrow night is ON baby! YAY! But, I have one strict condition - ABSOLUTELY NO HOST SPOILERS/DISCUSSION. Why? Because I was not able to get the book until after work and will not finish it by tomorrow night. That being said, let's have a fun chat, I'll tell you all about my obnoxious behavior at the book store tonight (or SSVD can, she knows all about it) and we'll have fun.



Dang, I just love Wednesdays! Let's change it up a bit to help out my West Coast ladies (Simplicity & BR - does 1/2 an hour help?) SO 10:30 EST, 9:30 CST, 8:30 MT and 7:30 PT. I despise that big ole' time difference! See on the Lex chat!

Loves and Hugs!

Blue -
PS. Fire station field trip, Joey in fire truck. Lots of strong firemen with big arms. Hmm, no wonder this is the only field trip mommy blue went on this year.

4 comments:

Lollipop Sucking GTO Driver said...

It's all about you and your obnoxious OBSESSIONS!!!! I love it!!! And hangin' with the firemen is just so HOT!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Shelley, for the adjusted time. Yes that should help...if it weren't my husband's bday tomorrow night. So if I don't make it on, that's why.

I got The Host and Sookie #8 today...not sure what I need to start first as I'm going to the signing with Charlaine Harris in one week. What a dilemma!!!

Dutley said...

The new time change will definitely help me since I'm always thirty minutes late in the first place.
Can you believe I camped out with the lovely ladies of the SLTA to buy THE HOST and get the book signing tickets but have yet to start reading it? AAaargh remodeling is such a bother. **Hoping the project is just about wrapped up so my life can get back to normal ei. reading, chatting, and swooning over imaginary hotties!

Anonymous said...

Haha, Dano! Nothing is better than swooning over imaginary hotties! ;) Hope your construction project wraps up soon.

Blue, thanks for the time change. Hopefully that will help a bit in coming weeks.

Simp, hope your husband had an awesome birthday! Tell him happy belated birthday from your axe-murdering . . . ahem, I mean . . . online friends.

I've been so bummed about missing the last couple chats. Vacations are fun, but they do mess with fun peep chats!