Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Peep Chat Tonight


Join me for chat


and the running of the

Peeps in Peeplona!



Tonight's chat will be just fun, general chat, with a possible discussion of our excitement for the Host release, which will be before our next chat (Monti, don't spill you lucky Aussie!)

I also think an interesting point in the Time Magazine interview from Stephenie is howshe can write such tender, extraordinary moments without being explicit. Check out the Time article here if you haven't read it yet.


See you tonight in the Lex Chat room! 10:00 PM EST, 9 PM CST, 8 PM MT, 7:00 PM PT.

~Blue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel absolutely terrible for missing out on the past two chats. I'm in definite chat withdrawal. But I would like to comment on my favorite phrase of the Time magazine article..."the erotics of abstinence" what more can be said??? I wish Hollywood would realize that the simple scene of Mr. Darcy stretching his hand after having lifted Miss Elizabeth Bennet into the carriage (Keira Knightly verson) is more powerful than watching someone fake a climax while having fake sex on screen. But then again I believe the anticipation for Christmas is 100 times better than the actual Christmas day.
Here's to hoping the remodeling will be finished by next week so I can get my priorities back on schedule.
I miss you all.
dano

Shelley said...

Dano - We miss you too! And you are so right about "the erotics of abstinence" was so true about Stephenie's writing. While I love the romances I've been reading, there is just something so magical about the way Stephenie writes relationships!

Come back and see us soon!

Blue