Wednesday, June 4, 2008

PEEP CHAT! Wednesday, June 4

Wouldn't it be fun if we could all sit in the same room and have snacks and giggle? Sigh!

This week's peep-o'-rama is "Plumbing Peeps" by Anne Lukas. I think you can all tell why I thought this was so darn cute and funny and a tiny bit disturbing! YAY!

Well, it's that time of the week again, time for Blue's Peep Chat. There are all sorts of exciting things going on in our little book-infested world, including Breaking Dawn discussions, the release of "Lover Enshrined" and the beginning of our "Twilight" re-read (oops! haven't started that one yet - see, I told you ssvd and Dano!)

You would think with all of my now-free time, since losing my advertising job due to client cut-backs, I would have ALL sorts of witty and fun things added to this blog...NOT. But I look forward to tonight's chat at 10:30 EST, 7:30 PST. My beloved SSVD will not be able to join us, tell those girls they better give one heck of a choir performance, but I hope to see all of the rest of you there!

Love and hugs - Blue

PS - I have taken some pretty fun pictures of the kids and Lego building, so maybe, maybe I'll get around to adding those to blog today.

PSS - Also, if you have questions you'd like me to ask the WARDen at next week's signing here in beautiful Indianapolis, just email me or leave them in comments.

2 comments:

Dutley said...

Ha Ha Twilight Re-read hasn't begun here either. Although I can probably recite it from memory.
Wahoo for Wednesday night chat, Mr Dano is at work and the kid's going to bed early!

Anna said...

To chat....or to read Phury....that is the question!