Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Peep Chat MOVED!

This weeks peep show is NOT for the faint of heart! Peeps from Hell is hilarious, and strange and if you might be offended, I wouldn't check this out. I, however, loved it!

I need to re-schedule our weekly peep chat to Thursday evening, June 19th, 10:30 EST, 9:30 CST, 8:30 MT, 7:30 PT.

Hope everyone can make the re-scheduled chat! Meet me in the
LEX chat room! This week, we should have all re-read Twilight, although I know I have not yet! We can talk about the movie (Ouisa shared this awesome scene between Edward and Bella on a field trip - note Edward's cocky behavior and Bella's returning snark, love it!) as well as the plans for the Breaking Dawn Concert Series plans! Remember, tickets go on sale this Saturday and you KNOW I'll be heading to Chicago's Harris Theater! WOOOHOOOO!

I hope to see you all there! Hugs and love,

Blue

PS: Here's a little something from this week with my kiddies: Haley backstage at her dress rehearsal prior to her ballet recital and Joey and I at his Baseball games last night!






No comments: