Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lara Adrian on Chat Today!

Hey all! I saw this blog post on myspace from Lara Adrian and had to share!

Online Chat Event -- Today 6/28 @ 4-5pm Eastern!

Last-minute FYI that I will be online chatting today at author Jacquelyn Frank's website as part of her ALL DAY multi-author chat marathon extravaganza! I'm only going to be on deck for one hour -- 4pm to 5pm Eastern -- during which time I'll also be offering up autographed copies of my books to a couple of randomly selected (or some other method Jacki deems appropriate, which, let's face it, could be *anything* LOL) chat attendees. Hope you can make it!

Here's a link to the chat room, which does require Java, fyi:

Jacki Frank's Chat Room
I don't know if I can make, but if any of you can and find out good info, let me know and I'll post it here!

Hugs, Your Vampirotica Reporter, Blue

1 comment:

Lollipop Sucking GTO Driver said...

Unfortunately, Blue, that link to chat won't work. I've signed up on Jacquelyn's message board as SSVD, of course and I'm going to try to post the link to chat in this comment so I hope it works. I will also email everyone to let them know.

http://www.jacquelynfrank.com/chat.html

Thanks as usual for keeping us up on all the wonderful updates with our fave authors!!! I guess we need to add Jacquelyn Frank's 'Nightwalker' series to our 'plan to read'list!!

Love ya Female!!!