Sunday, September 7, 2008

New poll, chat if you want...

Dahlings!!!! Tonight I have the season opener of the Colts (playing Da Bears, no less) at 8:30 EST, plus the first Sookie on HBO, which I hope to have by then! (perhaps I should call the cable company...) I am very undecided about chat, I'm going to leave it all up to you. I may be there or I may be engrossed in my beloved Colts (Peyton is talented and genius and that just makes him HOT to me), who knows? In case y'all weren't aware, I'm an avid pro football, college football and college basketball fan (I AM from Indiana, after all, THE basketball state). SO, in the meantime, I know we are planning for our fabulous chat with Alexis Morgan in the upcoming weeks. I also know that the House of Night series (PC and Kristen Cast), The Love at Stake Series (Kerrelyn Sparks) and the WARDen all have books coming out in September and October - have I mentioned that TEAK rocks? - but I thought it would be fun to have a little poll for what will be on our read list next. Are we sick of vamps (never! I say, but I'm willing to try anything)? Should we read the Stephenie Plum series? Would we like more supes, but not vamps, with lots of hot sex (hell, yeah, Nalini Singh!) Take the poll and let me know, it's to the right!

If I don't chat with you all tonight, I'll be there on Wednesday!

Hugs and kisses, Blue

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you and I know it will be hard to tear you away from your beloved Colts!! I'll check in on chat because I would love to hear what everyone thinks of the first 'True Blood' episode. As far as books go, I've been reading the Nightwalker series by Jacki Frank, but I do have the first Psy-changling book, thanks to you so that's what I voted for. I'll have to make time to read it if that's what the majority choose's. Have a great time with your Colts!!!
HUGS!!!
SSVD

Anonymous said...

ummmmm......i would love to vote, however...I dont know what these books are about! So i guess it doesnt matter to me...i'll read whatever!!
~Diz

Kayla said...

The Colts are my second favorite Pro Team (GO COWBOYS!!!) so I totally understand the devotion... plus it seems to me that a man who can handle a ball with that much speed and precision should be able to perform with similar speed and precision in other areas as well! ;) mmmm... and those tight pants!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fun weekend of football. Poor Jake Locker with the Washington Huskies and that controversial call...so close to beating 15th ranked BYU!!!

I voted for the Psy-changling series as I've heard you like it...and I love your taste in books.

Kayla...I'm shocked...hee hee.

Dutley said...

I just finished the 14th Stephenie Plum book this past week, and I finished Dark Warrior Unleashed so I'm ready for a new author. My daughter picked out a random book at the library Saturday (it has a pretty pink cover) Suprise Suprise it was a fun read and very spicy. Hot Pursuit by Christine Skye.
I'm game on reading about psycs...
Read on ladies.